1) Quality through Double Pass Reverse Osmosis Process
2) Retention of Natural Minerals
3) Service by own delivery network
Quality: Purity, Our Surety: “Double Pass Reverse Osmosis” process
✔ Life Water undergoes multiple purification stages complying BIS standards IS 10500:1991, using state-of-art Reverse Osmosis water treatment system along with Ozonation to ensure pure and safe water.
✔ The source water is then properly protected and tested every three months for compliance of standards.
Our Purification process involves:
1) Chlorination (removal of all harmful bacteria)
2) Passes through Sand Filter (removal of suspended particles upto 100 micron size - similar to natural filtration of water through the layers of the Earth).
3) Activated Carbon Filter (cleaning and polishing of water/ removal of chlorine, colouring & odour causing compounds).
4) Reverse Osmosis: Aqua Clear uses the double pass R.O method which is to doubly ensure the highest purity of water. (removes particles upto a size of 0.001 micron)
5) Micron Filtration - water passed through a 0.2 micron filter to remove any particulates.
6) Ozonation - oxidising process, which ensures destruction of any disease-causing micro organisms (ex:- bacteria, virus, protozoa etc.) and inorganic impurities.
7) The Product Water is then bottled in food grade Polycarbonate and Pet Bottles. The jars are washed, rinsed with hot water, Ozone flushed, filled and sealed in fully automatic machines untouched by human hands. The jar is finally capped, inspected, date coded and sent to the warehouse.
Factory and Quality Certifications:
The manufacturing plant is certified by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS/ as per IS 14543:2004) and Food Safety & Standards Authority of India.
Retention of Natural Minerals:
We ensure a water TDS 40-50 for the natural supply of mineral requirement to the body.
While many branded water brands completely removes the natural minerals by reducing the TDS to zero levels, few brands add certain minerals through injection of chemicals. However, we carefully retain the natural minerals by maintaining a TDS of 40-50.
Service – By own delivery network
• From our Factory to your Premises - through own delivery network: as against distributors which ensures reliable service and avoids risk of adulteration.
• 24 hrs Delivery service through networked delivery team that uses modern communication technologies executed through a fleet of 35 delivery vehicles.
• Services offered across the twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad and Bangalore through an extensive network of godowns and vehicles.
• Dedicated service team for maintenance and periodical service of dispensers.
• Dedicated customer service system.
• “Speed - in response and delivery are the operating principles of LIFE WATER Delivery System.